The Balttour international travel trade fair is the most important tourism event in the Baltics, which helps travellers to choose destinations and plan trips, while professionals in the tourism sector are able to get new contacts and develop cooperation.
In 2021, Balttour will take place from 16 – 18 April. There will be recommendations, tips and real directions – everything about and around “the new normal in tourism”!
You can travel in different ways! Gain a new experience too!
- New types and opportunities of travel
- Treasures of Latvia
- Travel gems in the Baltics
- Other destinations and unparalleled sensations
- Best deals
- Best road trips
The Balttour 2021 travel trade fair postponed until April!
As the broadest and most inspiring platform for travellers and an important space for contact making and reputation building for tourism professionals, Balttour has been the number one in the Baltic Region for years. To encourage reboot of the tourism business sector, the 28th international travel trade fair Balttour 2021 will be held from 16–18 April – just before the start of the summer tourism season!
The Balttour trade fair is organised by the Association of Latvian Travel Agents and Operators (ALTA). Service provider: International Exhibition Company BT 1.
Discover the Baltics!
- Tips for traveling in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
- New routes, tourist attractions and adventures
- Different accommodation, recreational opportunities, bicycle routes
- Health and wellness tourism
- Various offers from Latvian regions
- The most exciting tourist attractions in the neighbouring countries
- Homemade foods and craft fair
- What’s new in the most popular foreign resorts
- Travel vouchers and special offers from travel agencies
- Airline, bus and ferry tickets
- Road travel, other ideas and suggestions
- Presentations of destinations and vacation programmes
- Colourful participants from Europe and other continents
- Routes in the Baltic Sea region