The Balttour international travel trade fair is the most important tourism event in the Baltics, which helps travellers to choose destinations and plan trips, while professionals in the tourism sector are able to get new contacts and develop cooperation.
In 2022, Balttour will take place from 4 – 6 February. There will be recommendations, tips and real directions – everything about and around “the new normal in tourism”!
You can travel in different ways! Gain a new experience too!
- New types and opportunities of travel
- Treasures of Latvia
- Travel gems in the Baltics
- Other destinations and unparalleled sensations
- Best deals
- Best road trips
Attention! “Balttour” travel trade fair postponed until next year
In view of the epidemiological situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic in Latvia and across the globe, drastic restrictions remain in place even after the state of emergency is lifted. Since we cannot guarantee a full and effective conduct of the exhibition for visitors and participants due to these circumstances, we have decided to postpone “Balttour 2021”, which was scheduled to take place 23-25 April this year, until next year.
The Balttour trade fair is organised by the Association of Latvian Travel Agents and Operators (ALTA). Service provider: International Exhibition Company BT 1.
Discover the Baltics!
- Tips for traveling in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
- New routes, tourist attractions and adventures
- Different accommodation, recreational opportunities, bicycle routes
- Health and wellness tourism
- Various offers from Latvian regions
- The most exciting tourist attractions in the neighbouring countries
- Homemade foods and craft fair
- What’s new in the most popular foreign resorts
- Travel vouchers and special offers from travel agencies
- Airline, bus and ferry tickets
- Road travel, other ideas and suggestions
- Presentations of destinations and vacation programmes
- Colourful participants from Europe and other continents
- Routes in the Baltic Sea region