Guide for participating companies
How to write news about your attractive special offer for the trade fair homepage!
Visitors of the Balttour trade fair every year show great interest in attractive travel offers. Entice potential customers already before the fair and make them attend your booth at Balttour!
Prepare your material and we will publish it under Special Offers at www.balttour.lv at no extra charge!
Tips on how to prepare material about your special offer during the fair:
- Headline. The headline should tell what unique offer awaits visitors and who offers it. The headline should be compelling.
Examples: "X to offer trips up to 55% off!", "Choose X resort hotel service and save money!" "Round the world trips with the agency X!"
- Lead. You should give a little more accurately description of your offer here, as well as indicate your company's booth number and the hall. Two or three sentences are usually sufficient.
- Content. Describe your offer, gifts or other benefits that will delight the visitors your booth. We recommend you to indicate prices / discounts and specific destinations or services. If you offer a complex package, specify, what is included in its price.
- Additional information. Here, for example, you should give a website address that offers more information about this offer and your company.
- End line write a slogan or catchphrase inviting visitors to attend your booth.
See some sample special offer news here.
- Length of news article. Your news article must not exceed 150 words.
- Pictures and logos. News article requires at least one picture and company logo in JPG format. You can also add a special offer layout in JPG or PDF format, if you have one. The size of each file must be at least 2 MB!
- Language. Initially, you should submit your material in one language Latvian, Russian or English. When we confirm that your material is suitable for publishing under the Special Offers" section, you will have to provide your special offer news article in two other languages.
- Who should you send it to? Send your news article and materials (or links to a particular download site) to Lauma Abramoviča, a PR Officer for "Balttour", via email: email@example.com Send pictures as email message attachments!